We're "GOOD" with "OUTSTANDING" qualities! Ofsted 2019
We are pleased to announce that Purple Willows has been judged as "GOOD" with "OUTSTANDING" qualities by Ofsted. Ofsted visit was conducted on Wednesday 30 October 2019. This is the nursery first official inspection since inception, and we are excited with the positive outcome and the comments made by Ofsted.
The report praised the nursery quality systems, and also the effective coordination of care for children with SEND, and how staff support children to develop their communication skills through sensory play, as well as providing opportunities for children to develop their physical skills.
One of the highlights of the report is the praise from Ofsted about children’s behaviour and attitudes. Ofsted said "Children's behaviour is exceptional. From a very young age, children listen intently to adults and follow instructions"
Other highlights include:
- Parents speak highly of the setting and the support they receive.
- Managers communicate an ambitious vision for the setting.
- Staff enrich children's experiences and build on children's confidence skills.
- Managers have robust recruitment procedures in place to ensure staff are suitable to work with children.
- All Staff complete mandatory training to ensure their safeguarding knowledge is up to date.
- Staff have a good knowledge of Safeguarding practice.
- All children show high levels of confidence and behave extremely well.
Many congratulations to all our diligent managers and staff for their commitment and dedication to the nursery. We are so proud of our fantastic team. We would also like to take this time to thank all our parents and carers for the support. We know that parents place huge trust in our nursery team, and we are always seeking to enhance the care and education we provide.